Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

No! No! No!

You got so much of that wrong you loser! And shadowknightmaster you giant douche bag it was HYPER SONIC that had the "ability to flash quickly against enemy". You all suck dicks! I cannot believe this bullshit got front page! Fuck! Any fool can make a sprite movie. I know the facts! Front page is easy to get!

Over There: Segment 1 Over There: Segment 1

Meanwhile... Gel gave Dustball his AIDS!

That was good 'cept, as much as you try, you're just not funny.

Just Draw It Just Draw It

Okay, I guess

If you increased the frame rate a bit and used more colours it would have been so much better. Congrats on getting underdog AND turd of the week though. I don't think I've seen that before.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Amazing

That was so good. It's to bad some people are too fuckin' stupid to realise how to play the game. Oh well, you know you deserved a better score. So, maybe you should have a graphic separating the main hero and the battlefield? And it may have also been a mistake giving it the 'Lord of the Rings' theme. Some people wouldn't appreciate the 'Battle of Gondor' thing right off the bat. Awesome finale as well. Nice work.

Metal Slug Rampage 3 Metal Slug Rampage 3

You...

Fuckin' idiot. The first boss was gay. GJ though.

Mario Game Mario Game

Keep on goin' son!

Don't be discouraged! Turd is good! It's an award and awards are good. You got somethin' goin’ on here 'cause you got skills and you should use those to make 'Mario Madness Race of Death'. Ad some enemies and some 2-Player (I'm sure you can do that), sounds too and a goal at the end that is reachable in a race. Holy shit this will be pretty good. Oh, and use Final Fantasy characters! So much potential... good luck!

Adagio for Strings(Trance) 2nd Adagio for Strings(Trance) 2nd

Review'd

Listened to it four times (that's good). Love your work man, keep it up! If I ever make a good flash I'll use this on it.

Cypher responds:

w00t, thanks for the review, thanks for the praise.

I'd like to see it put to flash, wonder what you'd use it with.

Thanks again.

Hell Isn't Far Behind Hell Isn't Far Behind

Worth a Flash

I enjoyed this a lot, I also found it is very diverse so it features in my first interactive movie titled 'Merail: Origins'. 10 out of 10!